Krescue which stands for “Khadas Rescue”, is an extremely small 21mb operating system that gives you full control over your Khadas VIM1, 2, 3 and 3L!
- Dump EMMC memory contents to an SD card, USB, LAN host.
- Restore .img.gz into an EMMC on another device.
- View device information.
- Rescue shell for expert users.
- Shell access via UART, USB network, and LAN network.
Basic Steps to Boot Krescue:
- Download an appropriate image for your device from dl.khadas.com
- Burn this image to an SD card, using rufus, dd or Etcher.
- Plug in the SD card, USB-C power, and HDMI into your VIM device.
- Boot your VIM device into MaskROM mode.
- Use an IR remote control or USB keyboard to navigate the UI menus.