[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

well the gps is missing in the sdk so there is another way to enable it, search the forum i think i saw something that does that.
Also if you pull the top bar down just like phones you will see the gps icon there, try to enable it there!

2 Likes

Please manage tone khadas in the following assemblies.

Can you please make Krescue images for vim3.

Hidden Interactive Notification bar with pull down option would be most helpful.

Thanks dude , you are a Superdude

hmm i will think about krescue img my mega account its getting filled up…
what you mean to be hidden and when pull down it shows? hmm i do not like that much of that one.
I think is better to auto hide like it is now, but anyway i will also think about that one :slight_smile:

Dear Superceleron, I have a question for you; your firmware supports the M.2 memory slot. I tried different memory but the system does not see the disk, although it is marked up and formatted with another device!

Hello, I will be flashing this image tonight. In superceleron’s previous builds the M.2 slot has worked.
Assuming you have switched the USB3/PCIe switch to PCIe. Krescue can also be used to set the port mode.

Also only NVMe M.2 drives can be used, M.2 SATA drives are not supported on the VIM3.

Do you have a problem on all images, or only on this image?

I have a Squarehome 1.93 unlock.
But it cannot be installed to this IMG.
Could it be because there is no permission to replace the built-in SH or the built-in SH version number is higher?
How do I replace it?

well i do not know if the unlocked squarehome can be installed on top of the non-unlocked version…
If it cant then only editing the img or if you are debug build, use adb to change it manually.

remove the old SquareHome in the Debug assembly, and install the new SquareHome. good luck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems complicated.
So, can you consider building an IMG without SH in the next version? :百胜:

It’s too complicated, I can’t do it.

do you have a debug build?

may not help,tails can stay

1 Like

i can’t do that mate :frowning: i need a launcher to be present all time in the build!

1 Like

nothing complicated, through sdmaid remove this application as a system! verified!
before this, you can temporarily put another launcher, then delete*
I just went into the drive through the curtain and set it again, generally without a launcher)

2 Likes

I don’t understand at all, maybe you can send some screenshots and teach me step by step.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

so I asked, what assembly do you have ?!

1 Like

I successfully replaced SH with SDMAID.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m happy for you! it means you have the “debug” assembly, if it was just “user”, then like Superceleron said, you would have to use ADB :slightly_smiling_face:

The PS3 controller can be used via a USB connection, but Bluetooth does not recognize it. Is there any workaround?