Please check OOWOW to install the ROM.
Or check USB Burn Firmware Page to download the ROM for USB burning.
Version(Beta): vim4-android-11-64bit-v220601(Preview Rom)
Known important issues:
- GAPPS has not been added
- Mipi screen UI display is flattened
- HDMI IN, 4K input can only display 1080p
- Insert SSD, enter sleep, and then wake up with a 50% probability of abnormality
- There is no adjustable HDMI resolution option in the settings
- The device is dormant, and WOL has no wake-up function
The Android Source Code :
The 64 bit SDK code has been released. One thing to note is that after downloading the code, step 5 needs to be executed. Otherwise, you may not be able to pull large files, resulting in compilation errors.
Would you check up the software build guide?
I found that the “Building Android Source Code” link is redirected to VIM3 guide page which is not appropriate for VIM4.
And, at the actual vim4 build guide page, link for the " Install Toolchains for the Amlogic Platform" is broken.
@windchaser Thank you for raising the error in the document, which has been corrected.
Is there anywhere to see the development roadmap?