Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
Many thks to Khadas for sending me the device to play
And many thks to @Robert for be my beta tester
Ok guys im going to write the max i remember i did on sdk… i can’t remember all of it!
Build from Latest source.
Debug Build ( i might do in the future a rls build with my own keys )
I also added my layout(in zip format in internal storage) for squarehome3, is not hard to import it, i will make a video on how to do it in the next days… or just search youtube i bet there is something explaining it!
- Build from latest sdk.
- Fixed a few issues present in latest sdk.
- NO ROOT (i do not root my roms… sorry… but you can have “su” in shell since is a debug build )
- Small change in kernel.
- Removed 1. boot pair remote page.
- Added 2 more remote to power on from sleep.
- Fixed Navigation and Status bar.
- Long press menu to show navigation bar
- Reduced the time mouse icon stays on screen.
- LatinIme fixes and now can be used with remote DPAD
- Fixed force_land.
- Removed some “Null” pop ups
- Some additions and fixes to settings provider
- Modified DroidSettings, “More Settings” now calls white settings.
- Modified TVSettings, added “Display” to menu to call DroidSettings
- Added White Settings(regular android settings), and fixed lots of stuff
- Added squarelauncher3 and also added my layout to internal storage so you guys can import it from there if you like my layout of course!
- Added SetupWizard.
- Double click home brings up Recent Apps in Grid View…
- Long press home calls assistant
- Long press Mic Key in remote calls assistant ( only tested in Beelink King Remote )
- Added many KL’s for many keyboards.
- Added Beelink King remote support. ( more to be added in the future )
- Added Provision.
- Added AndroidTV screensaver, by default will start in 1h… you can change that in settings.
- Added AndroidTV remote control
- Added some apps. ( not many since i dont like to add to much crap in my roms )
- Compilation done with optimizations.
- Changed system and vendor partitions size.
- Optimized lots of stuff.
- Gapps Nano, build from source already odexed from compile for a faster boot.
- Some small fixes to systemui.
- Noise filter set to 1, i think is enough!
- Other small stuff and cleanups.
- No Vulkan support, because the gpu does not support it.
- Of course there is bugs… there always be bugs…
Want to buy me a beer?
- DOWNLOAD HERE SC “Normal” v1.0 for Khadas Vim 1 IMG
- MD5: F111DDB39FF590319E9F0CA7AFA7D8FD
- Use usb burning tool 18.104.22.168 to burn the IMG.
- More information on how to put the device in flash mode refer to khadas wiki!
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!