Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
Many thks to Khadas for sending me the device to play
And many thks to @Robert for be my beta tester
This rom is as “TRUE” to AndroidTV as possible…
Build from Latest source.
IF YOU HAVE TO MANY ISSUES IN THE BUILD AFTER FLASH EVEN IF THE FLASH WENT OK, JUST REFLASH AGAIN THE IMG BECAUSE YOU GOT A BAD FLASH EVEN IF IT SAID IT WAS OK.
- Merge latest change from tree
- Added a white box to show actual screen size when resizing the screen!
- Did some audio passthrough changes/fixes!
- Fixed dual-boot it was broken in the atv build, now coreelec/others boots fine from sdcard.
- Fixed TWRP boot, and added it by default on the build.
- Added mpeg-L2 audio support (i did not test so… it might work or not)
- Removed dovi! (not working due to be locked to certain chips)
- SD to HDR disabled by default now!
- Some cleaning etc…
- On the ATV build i do recommend you guys to go to playstore and manually update the default google apps, and then restart the box.
- If when updating the google apps from playstore they get stuck and not update, pls reboot the device and that should fix it.
- I do recommend if you guys have issues playing some Dolby Digital audio, to go to “settings->Device Preferences->Sound”, and in there in “Select formats” set it to “Manual:Select which formats to use”, and them just manually enable all formats.
- This is because there is an few issues how the sdk detects the formats being used in some videos with Dolby Digital audio, remember this will not mean you will have DTS-HD support or even Dolby Atmos, since the required libs are not there to have that support!
- I also recommend on both builds to disable the “DNR” and also play with the “Picture Mode”, for that go to “settings->Advanced Settings->Picture”.
- Of course there is bugs… there always be bugs…
Want to buy me a beer?
Download SC v5 IMG:
OLD Build’s IMG’s:
- Use usb burning tool to burn the IMG.
- More information on how to put the device in flash mode refer to khadas wiki!
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!