Khadas Tone Board DFU 2019-03-19 Upgrade Notes:
- Upgraded the XMOS firmware version to v1.02.
- Fixed issue with Tone Boards getting bricked after firmware upgrading.
Firmware v1.02 Download Links:
- Firmware failed to be upgraded via Mac OS X.
- Bricked boards may need more preparation before flashing (refer to picture).
- Check USB-C Cable
- Check USB Port
- Check Connections
- Check Computer
- Check Windows Driver [Normal] [For Upgrading]
Max Supported Sampling Frequencies:
- PCM: Up to 384KHz @ 32bit
- DSD: Up to DSD256 @ 1bit
Finding Out Firmware Version:
You can find out the firmware version using the “Firmware Upgrade Tool for Windows 10”.