I received my vim 3 pro and followed the wiki to install android on emmc (via usb burning tool) and ubuntu desktop on sdcard (via etcher).
Upon boot up, i see the verbose running for ubuntu, and then screen turns light blue but successfully boots into xfce environment. Equipment never had any issues with odroidn2, rpi4, rpi3b+.
- I tried installing armbian OS on sdcard, same issue.
- i tried installing manjaro arm on sdcard, NO issue.
- I tried changing monitor, hdmi cable, usb c power adaptors, same issue.
- if i boot android from eMMC only, NO issue.
- if i boot ubuntu from eMMC only, NO issue.
eMMC: android (https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3/Android/VIM3_Pie_V190809.7z)
SDcard: ubuntu desktop (https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3/Ubuntu/SD_USB/VIM3_Ubuntu-xfce-bionic_Linux-4.9_arm64_SD-USB_V20190813.7z)