VIM2 Android Pie V200624 Preview ROM Release

Actually the download is around ~40gb and not 200gb, around 200gb is the space it occupies in the HDD once compiled. :slight_smile:
Just press the green button on top right and download it.
You also going to need kernel and device tree(is already in the kernel)
Good luck.

2 Likes

лучше со спутниковым тв разберитесь

awesome, downloaded, now i’m stuck at the stage to integrate this https://github.com/anpaza/linux_vfd
or this https://github.com/LibreELEC/linux_openvfd
or this driver is compiled apart?

хорошо бы дисплей прикрутить

Я ДАВНО ЗАДАВАЛ ЭТОТ ВОПРОС .МОЖНО ЛИ ПО ПОДРОБНЕЙ КАК ПОДКЛЮЧИТЬ 7 СЕГМЕННТНЫЙ ДИСПЛЕЙ К ВИМ2
I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FOR A LONG TIME. HOW TO CONNECT A 7 SEGMENT DISPLAY TO VIM2

Can you specify the display brand and provide a link ?
If there are enough pins to drive each individual segment it is possible, otherwise it can be done over I2C or SPI with some special chips…

Я МОГУ КУПИТЬ ЛЮБОЙ НА АЛИЭКСПРЕС

@andreu7530 are you talking about something like this ?

КАК ЭТО ПОДКЛЮЧИТЬ НА АНДРОИД
МОЖНО ПОДРОБНЕЙ

https://aliexpress.ru/item/32843855386.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.37081ad9ja0HFD&algo_pvid=6452b265-14f9-4cea-903f-f90838633fcc&algo_expid=6452b265-14f9-4cea-903f-f90838633fcc-6&btsid=0b0a187915963511487745635eb5f9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
ПОДОЙДЕТ ЛИ ЭТОТ ДИСПЛЕЙ

It works with I2C interface so it is probably compatible, you will need to get the necessary software libraries for the module, otherwise it will not work…

you can see if there are any libraries available online, else you can write them yourself,
I believe it should be easy, it only requires sending some Hexadecimal values to the device…

If you can find any documentation for it, please post for reference,

Here is some of the things I was able to obtain for your reference:

This is for Android things, as I was not able to find any “Android drivers”

Please note you need to find the libraries for TM1637 chip

All the best !

МОЖЕТ ЛИ КТО ВСТАВИТЬ ЭТО В ПРОШИВКУ
Я ХОЧУ ПОДКЛЮЧИТЬ ПРОВОДА И ПОЛУЧИТЬ РЕЗУЛЬТАТ

You can ask @Terry for some assistance…

he wants an already integrated, tested and working version.

For that one must build firmware himself, as not everybody has that LCD module, so it is better to integrate it by themselves with some help or assistance from others, with stock firmware…

everything is correct, therefore the question was for those who already deal with this in practice

In that case, I shall see if anyone else who has experience with that module shall help…

please, look who actually came across this, thanks

прикрутите любой доступный модуль для покупки
TM1637 оптимальный вариант
думою многие его установят
требования реальное время

Is there a way to be notified when there is a new firmware release? for any of the VIM boards

Since i have them all, i want to some how be notified when there is a new release of a firmware for any of the vim boards, official or preview.

What is the latest or last firmware release? and for which board?

I should of said ANDROID firmware, i dont use any of the other systems

Newest for:
Vim1 is pie 4/01/2020,
VIm2, Pie 6/24/2020
VIm3L Pie 6/24/2020
Edge Pie 8/05//2020 I might have to check it out, last OS i tried for edge was Qt
Vim3 Pie 6/24/2020