VIM2 Android Pie V200624 Preview ROM Release

Usually somebody in the Khadas Team pins it globally so you can see it the first thing you enter the forum…

We have a Discord group, maybe we can have them put it as a part of the announcements…

Hello! well, since you are a permanent user of the Khadas forum, I think you will definitely not have any problems in order to find out when the new firmware will be, and they never announce in advance.

I also advise you to keep your favorite topics in bookmarks, this function is in the settings of the site itself, and not in the browser, this will help you find the information you need faster.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I think if you pin yourself to the announcements you will get notified, a few to many notifications I know :slight_smile:
I am in the same boat, my Vim3 pro is a paper weight until a few things in the android build happen.
I dont have any real reason to pay attention to the forums unless a new android build comes out at this point.

1 Like

@superceleron @Terry I suppose configuration file for VIM2 is linux/arch/arm/configs/kvim_a32_defconfig. Is it correct?

yes that is correct.

1 Like

@superceleron Thank you very much for your prompt answer!
I am new in building kernel.To build it I am following https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/reference-how-to-compile-an-android-kernel.3627297/. I am missing toolchain, ARCH and SUBARCH. Could you advice?

You need to refer to our official docs and not the xda.

1 Like