VIM1 stock firmware *Solved*

yes, I understood it all, reading different posts here, an opinion is formed, you need to pay tribute!
:point_up::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d like vote to that myself…,
:smile:

1 Like

To be honest i dont think i would of bought so many Khadas SBCs if not for the support.

Support IMO is one of the best things when you get into things to tinker with.

Like guitar amps, i started with Peavey amps but i got a Marshall and i had trouble and first day i had many guys help with problems with that amp so i sold all the Peavey and got all Marshall and i have never looked back.I dont have every Marshall though but i have enough good support i will stay with them. I know if i ever have trouble i can always find help to fix it

1 Like

I don’t have much knowledge on Audio related hardware, but you seem to be quite an audiophile/ Guitarophile… :wink:

My previous hobby, ive since stop buying music equipment and started buying tons of Android boxes and SBCs lol

T12 parapaligic, no family, dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs so i blow all my money on bills, insurance and toys :neutral_face:

1 Like

Well you have set my inspiration, LOL :rofl:

I am sorry for that, was it by accident or medical cause ?

1 Like

That will definitely leave one with more available cash for SBCs and TV boxes.

My former hobbies include RC vehicles/aircraft and speaker system building. My place is littered with the results of those psychosis. One draw to TV boxes and SBCs, for me, is they take up so little space… which works out great because there is very little space left here. :smile:

I thought it had something to do with your previous job, not just a hobby
:slightly_smiling_face:

Well I don’t want to disturb this topic, but I was a bad boy when I was 10 years old, My hobby consisted of taming extreme high voltage device, using everyday objects, after that when I was 13 years old I got interested in microcontrollers and embedded programming, and now currently, I am a SBC enthusiast, only time will tell when my next revolution will come…

1 Like

Well, I have loved aircraft of all kinds as far back as I can remember. When I was in the Navy, I was an aviation designation, but otherwise, never worked around aircraft professionally.

2 Likes

No doubt the possibilities are endless, you seem highly motivated.

yes, for some reason I thought you were a technician in the past in this area
:slightly_smiling_face:

I worked on a simulator. It ran on a mainframe computer(DEC PDP 11/55)… That’s how old I am. :grin:

1 Like

Wow, you seem to be a veteran then…

Yes, they let me in, surprised me too. :grin:

1 Like

Well, I gotta honor you for being a part of Millitarian force…
:wink:

1 Like

sorry i just noticed that you now have a whole SBC family from Khadas! My congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more photos from you where the whole SBC family is together!

:family_man_woman_girl_girl::grin::+1:

1 Like

Car wreck, girlfriend was driving ran off road blown tire to fast we hit concrete culvert

Sorry to hear that. I have been in car accidents with fatalities. They often happen in the blink of an eye and with little, if any, warning. I regret your injury, but glad you survived it. Life is the most valuable gift.

1 Like

accept our condolences