VIM1 stock firmware *Solved*

been in wheelchair 31 years tomorrow

Accedent happened 7-19-89

I am sure that is a tough anniversary for you. That you are still going suggests your will is strong.
We are fragile beings, threats come from everywhere. I have narrowly escaped death or serious injury many times. Car accidents, being taken hostage and various other threats have me feeling pretty lucky to still be here. My key to happiness is gratitude. :smiley:

1 Like

guys, I fully support you, although we do not see each other, and do not know each other, you need to take care of yourself and loved ones!

1 Like

ofcorse gratitude

I stay busy with stuff like this to keep mind off depressing things

Quarantineis a piece of cake fo rme always making build or fixing things can take hours

@BowerR64 my dear condolences for you, be safe and cherish your life with your family, please take care and be safe buddyā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been in Alot of small accidents since my childhood, eg. Pressed my hand flat on a clothes Iron, blew a firecracker in my hand, set my pants on fire (that was in public as well) so yeah I have been involved in many dangerous cases, maybe not life threatening, but still dangerousā€¦

No wonder you donā€™t like high temps in your SBCs, you know what it feels like. :grin:

Well you bet, I have been traumatized by heat and fire since my early days :sob:

I once even fell from the top of a one-story building after I had slipped, luckily I landed back exactly on my feet (kind of like a bottle flip), but doesnā€™t go to say, My life has been pretty extreme and dangerousā€¦

all this stuff happened when I was 10-12 years oldā€¦ Now I guess I am about 17-18 years old so life is only the beginning for meā€¦

Keep in mind, the older we get, the slower we heal and the longer it takes to heal. Also we break easierā€¦dang, getting older isnā€™t all good. :laughing:
Hopefully you have put most of your worst injuries behind you already.

yeah, canā€™t sit down and worry about them now, I ainā€™t got time to wasteā€¦
still have to look towards my futureā€¦ :smile:

I have had memorable moments getting hurt, Once in a 100m sprint, I tripped on some stones causing me to fly over the finishing line, other time I was playing a sport called Kabbadi, it is dangerous and I got squashed by 5 heavy duty guys :grimacing:

buddy ,take care of yourself, we still need you
:neutral_face:

Buddy, that was 3 years ago, now I am fine, I have become house-sick, I donā€™t even leave my room nowadays, Mostly just studying and tinkering with dev boardsā€¦

I am sad to hear this, I hope without complications?

Yes not much problems, however I often hear my knees making a creaking sound every know and thenā€¦
I have consulted many but they say its calcium deficiency, but I donā€™t really think it is that, otherwise I escaped without a scratch,

let us not deviate here from this topic, we have been deviated from many topicsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

buddy, I even forgot what the topic is called, sorry
:see_no_evil::roll_eyes:

Today is the day!

New VIM1, new stock firmware day! lol

I was thinking to myself, Khadas stuff seems cheap, but i remember building VIM3 with board, case, sink, fan, came to same rice i paid for Nvidia shield pro but i think i have more fun with Khadas rig then Shield

Shield was just plug and play not much tinkering about it.

Waaiiit !!!, donā€™t forget to check the Firmware number !!!

Dont worry i got my camera im going to document EVERYTHING!

Good to know, what was the Factory firmware by the way ?