We’ve just released the v1.30 firmware for your Tone2 Pro, download it from:
- Added the pre-amp feature (when enabled, line-out volume is controlled by the volume knob)
- Added LED indicator lights for pre-amp (3 green lights)
- Added a feature in which the volume gradually increases from zero on startup
- Fixed an issue in which the DSD format caused the input priority to revert to defaults
- Fixed other minor software issues…
In a small number of cases, after you update the firmware the lights under the volume knob may flash green and your Tone2 Pro will be unresponsive. To fix this:
- Remove all USB-C cables (both USB and I2S ports)
- Reconnect only the USB-C (USB) port, whilst pressing and holding the volume knob.
Download the updated user manual:
How do you update the XMOS firmware to v1.30? Refer to these video guides:
If you have any questions, you can post your replies in this thread.