[ROM] SC VIM3L Pie ATV Debug v4 20211122

I tested this rom a few days, I have some problems:
(I have a 4K HDR TV)

• Color are washed, and the image is weirdly “blurry”
  • Some apps crash the board (for the example when you quit Twitch, you have a black screen)
1 Like

hello, I think this is the case when you need to change the resolution from 4k to 1080, in this assembly you can do it manually, you need to choose the resolution for specific content yourself

sorry guys, my new vim3l builds going to be delay for a unknown time, im having some hw issues with my vim3l still trying to figure it out what is the issue with terry.
So i’m only going to do the vim1 vim2 and vim3 builds at this moment.

3 Likes

Hi any news on the update to this build?

Many thanks

hi, well i’m too busy at the moment, i should finish the 3L build when i go on vacations from work( my vacations start at 14 this month)

hello
what is the latest ATV vim3L firmware please any link so i can download it

Hello, These links seem to be working…
Download ATV v2 IMG:

Have a look at this post for details.

thank you for your fast reply

1 Like

Updated 1º post with new build…

3 Likes

Really appreciate the continued development.

Do you know if plex will work with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X passthrough?

sorry late reply
I do not know, i do not have a way of testing it :frowning:

Hello, will be a new version for VIM3 too? I did find only one from September. Thank you for all what work!

yes they will be one, once i have the time to finish it.

1 Like

Thank you. Any hope for working Dolby TrueHD and DTS:X (DTS-MA etc.)? :slight_smile:

that would be part of closed source binaries, I don’t think those will be available.

There are devices with Android where this formats works, why not here?

Hi, try the Ugoos port, I sent you a PM, preferably using Kodi and enable pass-through in settings. Good luck!

that’s because those companies buy the copyright and the code for such format and codecs, to be used in their devices… eg, dolby selling their software to samsung or something…

Man, you keep talking complete nonsense
:joy:

It doesn’t matter to him whether it will be a license or pass-through sound, the main thing is to have it!

Working great, thank you!

1 Like