[ROM] SC VIM3L Pie ATV Debug v4 20211122

Use it for your pleasure!
:+1:

1 Like

its complicated the sound issue, you need to “ask”(pay) to include support for your device to get all the necessary libs.
The port works because is “stealing” , other company work that already includes all the necessary files in the build.
I could do that but i wont, it goes against my principles also i did not want someone else to do it to my work for the company i work for.
But you always free to use what you want :slight_smile:

Does ATV version 3 already have voice search? No problems with the default keyboard?

Voice search always worked for me.

1 Like

then nothing has changed :roll_eyes:… as in the first it did not work, so in the second (regardless of whether you manually update the Googl`s keyboard or use the default version)… This is the third version is rooted (is it possible to delete the pre-installed apps and replace them with the best analogs?)?

About the Google voice, nothing changed since is not broken for me on 4 different remotes, one 2,4g and three bt ones.
Yes its possible to replace the apps on the rooted build.

3 Likes

Hello, I have good news to you, ugoos 0381 port for vim3L has appeared, everything works out of the box. In PM)

1 Like

Sorry, but I dont understand why it`s good news for vim3L. Will there be newer version Android TV (on Android 11) or something else?

Hi, I saw that you were complaining about the lack of voice input on the remote control, so this is good news for you, there is a lot more good in the firmware, by the way, this top-end firmware in the Android environment is considered. Plus, through the Magisc module, you can implement ATV without any problem!

Good luck!

1 Like

Guys keep the topic clean from other non legit fw’s.
Thks

3 Likes

forgot to add. After I installed version 3 I got a voice search, thanks superceleron! I don’t recommend the second version, but the third version works fine!

3 Likes

glad is fixed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will V4 be coming to the VIM3L?

Martin

in due time, right now i need to do a new ATV USER build for the vim3, and also all flavors to vim2.
Vim1 i’m going to skip it, i do not have the time to do 4 builds to all, so i’m dropping the support to the old vim1.

1 Like

Updated ATV user build to v4.1, only change is that now is in enforced selinux.
I wont be doing an selinux enforced Normal build, i not see the point on it.

2 Likes

Sorry this was meant for the VIM3 thread and not the VIM3L one :stuck_out_tongue:

@superceleron how delete your OS?!? when I trying to install another image from the SD card, it does load firmware mode on VIM3L … when reboot is always: the red background, black robot logo “AndroidTV powered of superceleron” :thinking:

Well just flash it over USB, i do no know about sdcard if its works ok or not!
Or maybe that fw you flashing is does not flash the boot logo.

@superceleron I was searching different ways to use the board and found your topic. thx 4 all! I have a Vim3l HTPC and have been using it just with coreelec on emmc.

I used krescue to install VIM3L-Android-TV-SC_USER-v3.0-20201125.raw.img.xz on emmc and everything was fine with the OS. Some apps don’t appear on play store to me (like star plus or google tv) but I think that’s “normal”.

Also installed Kodi on it but it got so slow compared with coreelec on emmc. So I think I could just load coreelec from SD/USB but it’s like @laritus described. Cant load when reboot board or can’t switch OS with option after long press power button on Android screen. I had to flash another OS on emmc with burning tool to use krescue again and install coreelec.

I liked to use ATV with it (my tv is so old and doesn’t have nice features) but I use Kodi/coreelec a lot. do u have any advice for me?

1 Like

Not really, but i did notice the krescue images have some issues with ATV builds.
Still do not know why.
Anyway Vim3 and Vim3L builds are in a need of a update, i will try to do it as soon as i can.

1 Like