- Everyone chooses for himself what systems to use it. No one is forcing you to use LibreELEC.
- This topic is about my build LE.
- If you have something specific to write about my LE build, you can write in this thread.
- If you want to advertise CE - create a new topic and there can write what she wants.
- If you want to discuss CE-create your own theme and there you can write whatever you want. On this, the debate about CE in this topic are closed.
The run system in Coreelec is not compatible with LibreELECE and Armbian. If you run coreelec on your TV box, you will no longer be able to run LE and Armbian normally until the full recovery of the standard firmware via the USB Burn Tool and the new activation of the universal multi-boot, which is used in all new systems.
To properly start the system with the desired DTB option, you now need to edit the file “uEnv.ini” (edit the file name that will be used at startup).
To start the system from external media, you must use a universal multi-boot. This variant of multiboot system is fully compatible with Armbian Altlinux etc systems for TV boxes.
activated the multi-boot mode
Keys Mode (U-Boot is Running Normally)
- Power on VIM.
- Long press the
POWERkey without releasing it.
- Short press the ‘Reset’ key and release it.
- Count for 2 to 3 seconds, then release the
POWERkey to enter into Upgrade Mode. You will see the sys-led turn ON when you’ve entered Upgrade Mode.