LibreELEC for Khadas EDGE (RK3399)

@Frank can you check the latest version 20190801 ?

1 Like

@balbes150 I will check it today

1 Like

@balbes150 I check it just now. Everything works well except Bluetooth.

1 Like

Last test image 20190802 release :slight_smile:

Update GIT (fix EDGE).

@balbes150 OK ļ¼ŒI will test it

1 Like

@balbes150 . I test it just now . The result was same as 190801.Just Blutooth unavailable.

1 Like

With BT I will watch after my vacation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still same problems with HDMI audio, just slightly better:

• many videos start with a scrambled noise, often there is is a very short video/audio fallout within a second and then the audio is suddenly OK, but sometimes it isnā€™t (even the same files) - I use pass-through and possibly the receiver cannot detect and decode the Dolby Digital correctly under some circumstances
  • some videos that were missing sound completely before do play sound now, but after 10-20s the sound starts falling out more and more until it falls out completely (within another 10-20 seconds) - these videos also seem to stutter, I think

I just tested this with some M2TS files ripped from BluRay, they should be all in the same format from the same series.

Version update LE 20190819 for EDGE.

3 Likes

Hail! Please tell me the method to install the update?

Write the LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.80-devel-20190819162945-07b919f-khadas-edge.img.gz
file with balenaEtcher(https://www.balena.io/etcher/) to a micro-sd card connected with a micro-sd card reader to your PC.
If the micro-sd card is inserted before booyup of the Edge-V then it will boot LibreELEC.
To boot Android just boot without the micro-sd card inserted.

To update an older version, copy the tar file to the update folder via Samba
https://wiki.libreelec.tv/how_to/update_libreelec

3 Likes

Established from the image Assembly LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.80-devel-20190819162945-07b919f-khodas-edge. After a couple of hours began a spontaneous reboot, then I noticed that wifi does not see open networks, until in the settings to disable and re-enable, then works until the next spontaneous reboot. The installation of the same updates by prescription distinguished 123MO does not correct these errors. These are the observationsā€¦

Is there a fan on the EDGE ?

No, Your latest firmware is pretty cool, 50-60 *C.
And noticed the poor responsiveness of the original remote in this firmware compared to the firmware taken from Libreelec.tv.
Forgot to add that at use of connection to a local network by a wire, reboots do not repeat and the network works steadily.

:articulated_lorry: The original fan has already crossed the border of the Russian Federation and should soon come to me!

1 Like

New image ver 20190909 for EDGE.

5 Likes

Hi @balbes150,

is it possible that you include the DTB for a NanoPC-T4 from https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os in your Imgaes?

Thank you very much for your wonderful images and your work.

Greetings

write details to me by e-mail (it is on GITHUB).

I Express my gratitude for the anniversary Assembly ā€œ999ā€. I would like to ask you to integrate the support of the original fan into the next firmware version, if possible.

Until the fan sample arrives, I donā€™t plan on adding anything without checking.

1 Like

New image 20190925 KODI-18 and KODI-19

5 Likes