How to change TS050 Touch Screen resolution and rotate or change orientation in VIM3?

doesn’t, emmc-install write the image from the SD card to the eMMC?

Okay Thank you so much. Previously I was using this image https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3/Ubuntu/EMMC/VIM3_Ubuntu-gnome-focal_Linux-4.9_arm64_EMMC_V0.9-20200530.7z I’ll try with your link and tell what happens.

Thanks.

By the way @Archangel1235, is this https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3/Ubuntu/SD_USB/VIM3_Ubuntu-gnome-focal_Linux-5.7-rc7_arm64_SD-USB_V0.9-20200530.7z a mainline image?

yes … Also as @Electr1 mentioned using emmc-install should install the image to your emmc

yep, that’s a mainline image

Okay thanks. @Electr1 can you please specify the command or guide me where should I use that emmc-install command. Is their any docs available?

sudo emmc-install is the command

Just load a fresh image of that ubuntu image onto a SD card or USB pendrive,

when booting up wipe the eMMC flash by this method

insert the SD card or pendrive and boot from the booting medium we have just created,

in the terminal line just type sudo emmc-install

that’s it

Thank you so much. I’ll do that tell here what happens.

I installed the new image on VIM3 and the rotation works on my HDMI monitor. But when I connect it to Khadas touchscreen no output is shown their, it doesn’t even show me the booting logo on touchscreen. I have already disconnected the HDMI while doing it so no multi-display.

maybe there is not enough voltage or current?

I have connected it to wall charger

I understand you, what is your charger?

It is connected to a 5V charger

vim3 has a range of up to 12 volts, also check the cable from the monitor to Khadas

I have already checked it twice. Also before, even power from a power back made the screen worked also it was working before with the current wall charger but not now.

I assume that one of the cables could fail, check

Also, it couldn’t detect any MIPI camera.

on Khadas LED is displayed?

LED is red and white blinking.