Firmware VIM3_Pie_V200103+M2X+ME906E

no, you need to modify some kconfig files so that it gets installed by default, I will look into that as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Who or what is DTB? Do you want to switch to the system via SSH?

DTB (or) Device Tree Binary, is a list of all the hardware components in the system, it allows the Kernel to know which part is connected to where in the board, hardware addresses like 0x123ā€¦ etc and their configuration

No, I first followed the instructions completely and wanted to see if it worked at all.

yes, you have to explain as simple as possible for Thomas

@ThomasHH-DE I will do my best to explain everything to you as simple as possible :slightly_smiling_face:, please just stay with me

It seems that this is the only, but very important problem for Thomas to configure the modem!

Donā€™t worry we will solve the problem ASAP.

@ThomasHH-DE have you tried all the older versions of android as well ?

Yes, he confirmed that it worked on one of the old firmware, but something was wrong with the other, I donā€™t remember exactly

Oh yeah the Mouse not working problem, but maybe something a bit older ?
:man_shrugging:

older, no support, if only own assembly
:frowning:

Maybe try changing the Display colors, @Vladimir.v.v could you recollect where to change the display colors? the YUV422, RGB, sRGB thing ?

@ThomasHH-DE please elaborate this part for me

droid settings / display /screen resolution / color space settings

yes, thank you, @ThomasHH-DE please change the things @Vladimir.v.v has given above and see if the color changes, regarding the mouse I will need to know more Info

All older ones have a lot of mistakes. The keyboard in particular can only be used to an extremely limited extent. Sometimes with older firmware I cannot use the keyboard at all because the physical keyboard does not output special characters and the touch keyboard is not shown.

Yes, the LTE modem is currently the biggest problem. Without this function, I donā€™t need to continue testing. I only have time to test this week, then I either have to install the device in the car or just send it back.

Ultimately, it is also good to know how to integrate other hardware.

Iā€™m going to try the older firmware again and report.

Thomas, you tried the firmware from Superceleron, Iā€™m not sure, but maybe there is a solution to the problem

Yeah, that is a good suggestion as well :thinking:, and also contains some of the other superceleronā€™s goodies :smile:

Now I will send a link

Thomas, please check!

and let us know about the changes. thank