3D Printed Case for Tone Board V1

Hi guys. I’m on researching through out the ASR board and others about the Tone board V1. The sound quality seem like a promising one to pair with my ATOM AMP. Now the only issue preventing me from kicking the button is “case”.

All the pre-build case selling on all shops are having a boring design. But wait guys. This case pick up my interest.

the link to the post

Man…What a piece of art. However, this case is just a prototype for the Tone board V2. BTW from its look, I understand that the dimension fits well with Tone board V1.

@Gouwa if you come across my little post, is it possible to share your CAD file of this case for Tone board V1. Without the volume knob. Just clean cover. Or if you have any plan to sell this case for Tone board V1? I though that many friends here are more than exciting to see this case publish officially.

3 Likes

@tsangyoujun will share the 3D soon.

We don’t have a plan to launch the case for the Tone Board V1, as the case for KTB2 is not compatible with KTB1.

3 Likes

Wooooow Thx you guys for considering my wish.
Didn’t expect to receive a reply this fast. Love you guys.

1 Like

I already ordered the KTB1 via Aliexpress. There is a summer sale with a bunch of coupons. The total price is just 90.99 USD with free shipping. What a great deal. The shipment should be arrived in the next 2 weeks

I will look forward to your shared CAD case to enclose my little KTB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Khadas community!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well that’s a nice “Welcome aboard” style entrance :laughing:

2 Likes

Thx guys.
BTW, would you mind to share the picture of KTB case you are using. For science lol.

1 Like

Tell me which circuit you will use?

Well right now some are using the DIY case with extra M2 standoffs like this,
But this is for when you are using a VIM as well,

But youyeetoo (khadas partner) also sells Clear Acrylic cases
and Audiophonics sells metal cases

you can see some of the other related products like Tone board cases here,

4 Likes

Mine is generic edition.

can be a little more detailed? I understand that you plan to use TB via computer via usb?

Yes. Mainly use as DAC for my PC.
I will also find some Toslink to Coaxial adapter to hook with my PS4.

1 Like

Yes, I understand you, in general, the working scheme!

here is some information…

2 Likes

@Electr1 thanks guy. As I check, they are all boxy, but I want some sexy case. Hahahah. May be waiting for @tsangyoujun to share his art.

3 Likes

Youjun is working on it, will share soon.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is the Audiophonics case, If I am right
Why does the GPIO cutout have paint scuff marks?

1 Like

I am the one who cut out the dremel.
there is no for gpio

Oh, that’s ok, but it could use a bit of a touch up I guess

1 Like

it will be interesting to take a look!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes