Well here it is the ATV version!
ORIGINAL THREAD IN FreakTab: Press Here
I REALLY RECOMMEND ADDING A HEATSINK TO THE CPU!!!
READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!
UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV1 (IMG) -> SCV3 (OTA) (ALL OTHERS THAT ARE ON OTHER VERSIONS YOU CAN UPDATE JUST FINE )
- Fixed passthrough in Kodi 17, SPMC 17, FTMC 17, maybe others… (DTS, DTS-HD etc…)
- Updated Youtube APP to 2.01.04
- Some video optimizations ( tested in two different’s online ISP’s TV and both give HD streams just fine )
- Other little stuff…
- Fixed fan not starting after reboot!
- Fixed gamepads keys
- Enabled multiuser.
- Other little stuff done… crash fixes etc…
- THE 1º BOOT AFTER THIS UPDATE TAKE A BIT LONGER, AFTER THAT IT GOES TO NORMAL AGAIN, SO WAIT FOR THE BOOT TO FINISH!
- Fixed a nasty(my fault lol) AMCODEC bug in FTMC Krypton(to be rls) and SPMC krypton(is NOT the 16.8rc1…) and possible others.
- Turn on the fan by default, in auto sense mode!
- 55% based on stock
- Big optimization, is really fast now and i mean fast… you will see it!
- Navigation should be smooth as silk and fast.
- New Boot Logo, many thks to danielelek90 for the great work
- Netflix, youtube, playstore…etc… fully working
- 4k Youtube support.
- initd.d support.
- Removed Navigation and Status bar just like Real ATV’s. ( so dont ask for it )
- PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable… )
- Added Xbox360/XboxOne gamepad support ( cable, wireless and Bluetooth )
- Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
- Removed supersu app ( See bugs section )
- Wifi connection speed should be a little better.
- Permissions fixed. ( lots… )
- Many KL’s added.
- Fixed AMCODEC playback.
- Some audio mods.
- FTMC Build 30
- Added Android TV screensaver ( default 5 min )
- Optimized some animation stuff!
- And a lot of other stuff that i dont remember now! ( ye ye i know i need to make notes… )
- Removed superuser app to avoid bootloop’s if anyone by mistake updates the su binary.
- No TWRP for now, im having some weird issues with it… so that is going to take more time… sorry no Magisk install of course because of that
- On setupwizard dont choose tablet to login, choose normal login since the table/etc… is not working.
- On “More Settings” in settings you will see the white settings, forget it… it wont work it will crash if you press anywhere, real atv dont have that settings.
- Possible a lot more!
Want to buy me a beer?
Download SCV3 Cumulative OTA:
Download SCV1 IMG:
- Use usb burning tool… for the IMG
- Use recovery to flash the OTA.
Where to buy:
1º BOOT MAY TAKE +/- 6 MINUTES!
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!