Hello, I am trying to get my motorcycle helmet Bluetooth system to allow for function with google assistant etc.
I just got my Vim3 today and I tested it with three android builds and none allowed for it.
Actually I was not able to get any response from the mic input at all…
its like the android is not getting any input from the bluetooth at all.
I even loaded a simple recording app and it gets nothing from the BT headset.
I tested this on my cell ph and all things work, so I dont know what to do.
I cant find anything in the settings to change the input device or make any adjustments.
very strange, i tried 3 different BT remotes(brands) that have mic and all work fine.
Well without the device itself to debug theirs not much i can do
I also take around 2 to 3 months between builds(time restrains), so maybe in the next official khadas build that could be fixed.