VIM3 Android R(11) V210604 Preview Rom Release

if you are talking about the burn tool to install full firmware, the USB Burn tool, it can be found here, otherwise the tool to install the bootloader/uboot file can be downloaded from khadas’s github. do note however that you will need to get the usblib.dll file from USB Burn tool after installing it as, last i tried the one in the aml flash tools doesnt seem to want to work.

Hello @tenk.wang

I have VIM3+ M2X Extension + TS050 Touchscreen+ Quectel EM06 4G LTE Module (all add ons Khadas suggested).

I have tested in Android 12 img but it’s not working as suggestion of @xiong.zhang i did it for Android 11.

I was able to install AOSP Android 11 as Img VIM3_R_AOSP_V210604 proposed.

I founded the follow issues:

1- With AOSP img VIM3_R_AOSP_V210604 the Touch Screen does not work, only via HDMI. In case of Khadas OS VIM3_Pie_V211220 VIM3 does work with Touch Screen as normally.

2- Once AOSP VIM3_R_AOSP_V210604 was installed, I have the problem that SIMCARD can not be recognized , but for Khadas OS VIM3 VIM3_Pie_V211220 it’s working properly.

Questions:

-There are any extra conf to M2X in AOSP?
-Do you know if there are limitations for AOSP(Android 11 or 12) regarding the add ons proposed by KHADAS?

Thanks in advance

BR