Tengine SPLIT OP 在vim3上编译出错!

Hi,
在vim3上编译网络模型,发现只有一个OP 也就是编号维76 的OP_SPLIT ——> SaveTmSplitOp ,无法转换成功。具体log如下 :
经检查,算子已经注册成功。但是一运行到某处就segment fault core dump,具体位置如下:
如果我尝试换成其他算子,比如76改为77 或者其他 数字,都可以转换成功,很困惑,但是又很难查到哪里的bug,麻烦帮忙check下,多谢!
BR

@lcl2020 hello,涉及到Tengine具体算子的,需要咨询Tengine的技术人员,建议你在Tengine论坛咨询,这方面超出我们的技术支持范围了。

Could you please remind Tengine with this question, as you have been working closely for longer time?

@lcl2020 I think you still need to consult Tengine, they have some QQ groups for technical support.

Do you have Tengine’s qq group number or webchat?

@lcl2020 Joining requires verification. You have to go to Tengine’s forum to ask questions. The technician will ask you to join the QQ group, and you will follow his steps.

Hi,Frank
I sent veriyfication code to the qq group which is accurately CNN several weeks ago, yet the adminstrator have ingored my request. So please help me contact with them to pass through my request.

Tks

BR

@lcl2020 I’ve contacted them and should have a response soon

Hi ,Frank
My qq is 530294114 ,could you please share with them , maybe too many requests needed to be done by them?
One more import things is could you have a work webchat shared with us ,which is better than qq after 2010. And what about Tengine?

BR

Hi lcl2020, pls send request to QQ group 829565581 again, i’m waiting for u.

1 Like

I have sent to you two messages , could you see my request ? 530294114 qq

administrators check the list and did not find your request, may be your qq has been add to the so called restricted list by qq…

@Frank
Is the new release of tengine demo on vim3 ready? When available? Tks
BR

@lcl2020 The new firmware we will push today, compilation and demo can directly refer to Tengine’s documentation

hi,Frank
What you updated is in the tengine_app git, right?
Any change about new demo such as tinypose litehrent etc?

@lcl2020 We will not release a new demo about Tengine. The official demo repository of Tengine has a variety of demos.

hi,Frank
Is there any demo or code of semantic segmentation? Such as some int8 model on the vim3 npu?
BR

@lcl2020 All our demos are open source, there is no demo about this aspect at present, we just provide demos to let users understand how to use NPU tools.

Hi,Frank
1 I knew the selection of tengine sdk demo on the vim3 npu before,yet now there was not any option about that. Please have a look the picture below.
2 how about this error below, any advice ,tks

BR

@lcl2020 Yes, we have stopped the maintenance of related demos, because the official demo of tengine already includes yolov3, and there are more updated demos, so you can directly refer to the Tengine documentation to compile and use the latest demo