Tengine SPLIT OP 在vim3上编译出错!

Tks,Frank
I have not found any update of tengine at the github.

I do not know what you updated and where it is?Especially for this error below,how could I solve these errors and make it run more quickly.

BR

@lcl2020 Did you follow this to compile?

https://tengine.readthedocs.io/zh_CN/latest/source_compile/compile_timvx.html

yes,exactly!
So, how about this error info?

@lcl2020 I will find time to test it next week. I compiled without errors.

hi,Frank
What is the login password of the root administrator in the default khadas linux images.
BR

@lcl2020 Root administrator is khadas too.

yet,I did chmod 777 -R / wrongly, so I could not get the sudo permission even ssh is not ok.
1 So any idea about fixing this problem?
2 How could I enter the recovery mode of this untun20.04 vim3 system? I just tried shift and esc , they didnot work at all.
3 If I get the sudo permission , then I could fixed the file permission of /ect/ … , maybe it could work.

@lcl2020 You shouldn’t do this. Maybe you need to reburn the firmware.

o NO, any other easy method or cmd?
I have installed some things.
1 Could you tell me how to enter the recovery mode?
2 You said “The new firmware we will push today, compilation and demo can directly refer to Tengine’s documentation”, could you share the link or web addr for my to git or download the new release?
Tks

Could you tell me how to enter the recovery mode?

@lcl2020 We just release OTA version. Just need to follow this docs to upgrade.

And you can follow this to reburn you firmware

Hi,Frank
tks very much.
Is there any link about how to dealing with Opencv videoio capture function. I mean we should run the opencv video or camera caputure func which ffmpeg lib needed? Yet compiling the opencv with ffmpeg on the vim3 is hard , any useful info could be shared ?
I should make “cv::VideoCapture capture(”/home/khadas/src-img.mp4");" run correctly which should deal with mp4 and any other video codec etc?

BR

@lcl2020 I have no experience with this part either

hi, Frank
Help me please?
OPENGL render programming demo missing!
ISP tuning tool missing!

BR