We’ve updated the original VIM1, swapping out parts that have reached end-of-life, and improving the DRAM frequency to 912MHz.
- Moved the VIN input to below the USB-C port, and changed the connector type.
- Changed the programmable MCU to STM8S003.
- Changed the LED colour from red to white.
- Improved DDR frequency of 912MHz (original: 768MHz)
- Added Khadas TST, for quick bootloader recovery.
- Added 3705 Cooling Fan header.
- ROMs and Software (Compatible with old and new VIM1)
- Board Form Factor