[ROM] SC VIM3L Pie “Normal” Debug Build v5 20211122

Electr1,
Thank you for the detailed instructions!
:wink:

1 Like

It is what I can do to help members of our forum
:smile:

I think this is a good contribution, any contribution should be appreciated
:+1:

Thank you @Vladimir.v.v :slightly_smiling_face:,
BTW, is this your channel ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorronder/about

no, you are not the first to ask this
:rofl:

1 Like

I got confused, since you had so many posts regarding this channel :grin:

1 Like

this is a video blogger from Ukraine, by the way he sometimes comes here, he even asked something from Superceleron, I remembered about root-rights for AFRd

he just lit Khadas! and I laid out here
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, I See, I was searching for SBC’s and I came across his Video, He spoke in Russian, but I was able to make out 4G RAM and Powerful processer from his words :sweat_smile:,

And so I asked one of my friends to translate the Video for me while watching it with him, And he was actually more Surprised about the board than me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He was the literal reason for me to know a company named khadas, so I want to thank him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, it broadcasts in Russian
:slightly_smiling_face:

He seems like the Russian ambassador for Khadas
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

his reviews are more about tv-boxes on Android

Yes I see, he has a lot of tech reviews, I really want to learn Russian probably just to see those kinds of Videos, I am a Fan of Slavic culture and language, but let’s not talk much about my personal interests here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

on YouTube you can, if I’m not mistaken, make subtitles and choose your language, well, at least to understand what this review is about
:wink:

Yes I know that, but the subtitles are also only in Russian :sweat_smile:
That’s why is good to know a guy near your home that knows the Russian :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, Or any other Language for a Fact

then I’m sorry, you can turn to him here so that he at least turn on English subtitles
:grin:

I would gladly like to do that, if I can just get his username… :grin:

1 Like

I found his account here, I hope he doesn’t take offense at me
TECHNOZON
:grin:

1 Like

why would he do that ?, I would just be another happy subscriber for him :slight_smile:

I look for a long time he was not at this forum