[ROM] SC VIM3L Pie “Normal” Debug Build v5 20211122

https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3L/Android/VIM3L_Pie_V200320.7z

in any case, you can look everywhere, you immediately need to install Google from the market

i have update them with this firmware but i havent tried it ,i will try it and let you know and change the remote in case something wrong with it

1 Like

please tell me if I am wrong :grin:,
was your message was supposed to be “that is the official firmware” ?

the firmware was android pie 2019 but i have update it

in any case, try different firmware, sometimes it helps to solve problems

By the way, and when buying did not stand ATV from Superceleron? for example, as coreelec, for some reason I got such a thought
:blush:

i got coreelec pre installed and android pie 9 only i have flashed them to ATV,today i have tried a new remote g10s when i inserted the usb (bluetooth) a Google assistance appeared on screen to setup wich i did ,but same thing no result …its ok the most important for me is the Google search my tv is not smart so i m using Vim3L alternative ,im waiting for Superceleron’s update

1 Like

hello

hello

today i was trying to add a Greek language on Gboard
(i can find all languages in Language section but not for typing) and i dont have that language installed so how can i add more languages for the Gboard

amother thing im facing is that whenever i Install any app from google store from my phone and select the device VIM3L (which have the same google account as my phone) i cant see it isntalled on the device

It should appear in my apps in the Playstore, you will have to either Enable it to download automatically, as it will not download by default.

Hello!

I think it’s all the same in the settings you need to look and if necessary download the language pack

thank you i will try it now

i have downloaded Locale & language but i need app permision (wich i cant find it in setting apps all permission…)

Just open the settings where it shows recent apps, click on it and it will redirect you to App permissions, there you can enable the required permissions :slight_smile:

yes, everything is like on the phone if you have an android
:slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly @Vladimir.v.v says, @Hellcat if you want I will send you the pictures of how to do it, but It will take me some time as I am away from my device, would you like that ?

1 Like

Electr1,
just show how to configure the Greek language, I think you will succeed
:slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, Ok, but it will take me time to get back to my device, will do it once I get back to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I think it will be useful!

@Hellcat, Here is the steps for Permissions,

I showed you how to see permissions for file explorer but you can use the Locale app as well
3 Likes