[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/11670282/rootsudaemon.zip
there are many interesting things) :slightly_smiling_face:
:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
firmware, does not support init.d kernel !:frowning:
Need to think and the root is not complete?:slightly_smiling_face::frowning:

hmm nothing there that i need since all of that are already implemented in the rom itself.
And this is a custom root, is not like the “normal” root, its made to be how can i say this… more “transparent” ?!? lol something like that!

Well i dont, as always is user choice to use it or not, i did my best in my free time!
Just need to rls the vim1 fw them is time to idle for while since is lucky my work let me continue do my free work, most(if not all) just make you stop all your free work, since is in the “same” business as khadas.

1 Like

thank you for that !!!

I just notice something and write, without malicious intent, really.
I hope you do not mind?:grin:

2 Likes

No i dont mind, is part of the “job” that is how we improve things… with you guys feedback :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is there any way to use mainline kernel? The problem is about green screen when using Manjaro on USB as second boot. All instructions I found were about fixing green screen on LibreELEC. As I found oldest kernel from VIM3_Pie_V190809 doesn’t have such problem, but I want to use your firmware as main.

ye i know about the green screen issue, still trying to find a solution for the problem!

3 Likes

it seems like it depends on the video player!:thinking:
I’m sorry, I didn’t notice it right away

Hi guys! My new home screen for games on VIM3. Voice search in Google Market and YouTube works great! All games work well as well as a bluetooth gamepad. Thanks supercelleron !!! You are the best !!!

5 Likes

nice looking UI :slight_smile:
And thks im glad you guys like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

100%!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
superceleron, Does your g10 voice remote control work?

3 Likes

HI,请问下如何切换编译为TV版和Normal算到,
试了将kvim3.mk 文件的编译类型由MBOX改为平板,编译后没变化。
谢谢!

Hi guys! Video voice search in the multimedia database!

4 Likes

yes it should work on that remote just fine, mine is exactly the same.
You need to keep the mic button pressed when talking in that remote.

2 Likes

I looked closely, this function does not work correctly.
In the stock firmware, this “Picture” function is cut out, I think so more correctly,well, or that “DNR” worked correctly.

im going to totally disable DNR in the next build!

2 Likes

superceleron, friend, sent you support € :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dear superceleron, tell me, please, why the Antutu test does not work in the latest firmware? Are you going to fix this in the next firmware? Thank you

1 Like

hmm dont know i dint try it… i will check it when i have the time!

1 Like

Dear superceleron, is it planned kernel support init.d in your firmware?
Thanks