[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

not really… i will think about it!

Will wait.
Because all sorts of emulators like Uni-init Universal_Init.d_Support are unstable and incomparably.

and
Does not work Settings - Powerkey definition - shutdown

hmm weird is working just fine here!

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me.
On firmware VIM3_Pie_V191101 works.

long noticed,
yes, senior cores do not change the frequency, constantly 2208 MHz.,Terry sort of fixed it…

hmm i dint notice it, i will check when i can, not at home this next days!

1 Like

Dear Superceleron! Thank you for the great work. But I found one bug. WoL (Wake on Lan) does not turn on. Those. I go to Settings-> device settings-> WOL, turn on WOL. I go out and go back to WOL - the switch is off. And how many do not turn it on, it does not turn on. Please tell me how I can enable WoL.
vim3 pro 4/32 firmware SC VIM3 Pie “Normal” Final v3 20191023. Thank you for the great work.

1 Like

well i will check when i can, im to busy at the moment with my job.

1 Like

g10s voice search works perfect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello, If you have a serial tool you can try to turn on WOL using KBI.

wait wait… what is this on the right side :smiley: hehe

5 Likes

Hi superceleron! When will we see this amazing firmware? Christmas is at hand! Thanks!

2 Likes

well sorry mate very busy with work, and i already had look in new sdk and im going to have a few issues i bet because this one khadas added a few stuff that is “phone” mode and dont like that much of the changes i do for a regular “box” mode… anyway i will see what i can do with it!

4 Likes

Well i had a bit of time yesterday and i ported already much of my stuff and is booting fine!

7 Likes

Updated 1º post plz read it carefully…

4 Likes

Excellent! I will test and I will have to temporarily park my cars in Asphalt 9 … Ohh …:sob::laughing:

3 Likes

For my part, I supported your project! how much could😛

2 Likes

Thanks Superceleron for the new firmware! The first test in Antutu simply surprised me with such numbers!!!

I will test furthe…:smiley:

5 Likes

I got to “picture-DNR” and set to “off” :joy:.
But seriously, it’s correct that you excluded the “picture” settings.
Thank you very much for the work !!!

1 Like