Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
Many thks to Khadas for sending me the device to play
Ok guys im going to write the max i remember i did on sdk… i can’t remember all of it!
Build from Latest source.
Debug Build ( i might do in the future a rls build with my own keys )
I also added my layout(in zip format in internal storage) for squarehome3, is not hard to import it.
READ RECOMMENDATIONS BELLOW!!!
IF YOU HAVE TO MANY ISSUES IN THE BUILD AFTER FLASH EVEN IF THE FLASH WENT OK, JUST REFLASH AGAIN THE IMG BECAUSE YOU GOT A BAD FLASH EVEN IF IT SAID IT WAS OK.
On the first boot you guys need to update some google apps manually in playstore.
Differences of USER and USERDEBUG builds:
User Build : This build is done to be as close to a company rls as possible, it does not have root or twrp and is compiled with rls keys and SELINUX enforced, what this means for you?
Well it means lot more apps show in Playstore that didn’t show before, (EX: my isp android live tv app, only shows in Playstore non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app does not even play in rooted devices.). Like this there’s lots of other ISP/NON ISP apps Out there…
UserDebug Build: This build does have root, selinux is permissive and some other stuff you will see in changelog down there…, but of course you will lose the above…
- Used latest sdk.
- Added “Picture” to “Advanced Settings” (Read Recommendations bellow)
- Fixed screenshot button in navigation bar.
- Fixed no boot if powered from DTV board.
- Added dovi!
- Some cleaning etc…
- And lots of other stuff, i can’t remember now all the changes, check it out by yourselves.
- On the ATV build i do recommend you guys to go to playstore and manually update the default google apps, and then restart the box.
- I do recommend if you guys have issues playing some Dolby Digital audio, to go to “settings->Device Preferences->Sound”, and in there in “Select formats” set it to “Manual:Select which formats to use”, and them just manually enable all formats.
- This is because there is an few issues how the sdk detects the formats being used in some videos with Dolby Digital audio, remember this will not mean you will have DTS-HD support or even Dolby Atmos, since the required libs are not there to have that support!
- I also recommend on both builds to disable the “DNR” and also play with the “Picture Mode”, for that go to “settings->Advanced Settings->Picture”.
- No TWRP at the moment.
- Of course there is bugs… there always be bugs…
Want to buy me a beer?
Download SC v2.0 IMG’s:
OLD Build’s IMG’s:
- Use usb burning tool 2.2.0 to burn the IMG.
- More information on how to put the device in flash mode refer to khadas wiki!
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!