[ROM] SC VIM1 Pie ATV Debug/User builds v2 20200130

That’s sad. Maybe you have VIM1 device tree somewhere on github? I could support VIM1 ATV builds…

sorry no i dont, anyway i cant have any google stuff on it anyway, remember the build i do is not totally “legal” since it uses google propriety apps.
I think they just do not care of custom stuff, since is in an small scale.
That is why i do not share anything from atv builds, max you can do is grab my rom and grab the stuff from it and add it to the stock khadas build, of course there is more changes that i did but some of them i cant share them since they are propriety of my work, all code i do to any android sdk belongs to them!
So in other words, i cant share nothing lol only parts, i did share in the past some code to khadas but i had 1º to ask permission to do it!

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, no problem. So, maybe you could share your thoughts on that bug, if you had a chance to meet and fix it on other platforms?

That is a very old issue, it happens to all AOSP converted to work as ATV, is a “feature” of the launcher that it simple continues to fill the ram/cache until is gets stuck.
There are still no fix other than using the real ATV sdk, an ye is google only private and is different from AOSP in some of its internal “workings”.

Thanks for the explanation. It’s better and faster to me to create my own launcher application that will function and look like ATV. Thanks again.