Problem with nvme memory

Ok. I think now it’s working. Thank You

I installed this firmware. Now I think it’s OK. You are suggesting working now on this firmware and no change for other?

Congratulations on your success! yes, I advise you to stay on Android Pie, and stay tuned to Android 10 on the Khadas forum!
:+1:

I have not observed any issues with NVMe on Qt_20200908. That being said, Android 10 is a WIP and I agree Android 9 is more mature.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the information. It’s hard for me to say, maybe someone from Khadas will take note of this.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I compared the nvme drivers of Android 10 and Android 9.0 and found that they are very different.
Can you provide the kernel log of Android 10?

1 Like

@Unappu 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Sorry. This is no the end of the problem. It is impossible to copy anything to this m2 disk or even create a empty catalog. An attempt to format from the settings level also fails. When I first started g-parted on linux, the program informed me that there is no partition table on the disk. I chose the type ms dos. Then I wanted to create a partition to ex fat was not available so I started ext4

sorry i do not understand the question. now i have Android 9 installed

Khadas Team member goenjoy has requested a kernel log from the Edge. The log will help Khadas and others with the analysis.

Otherwise, when I installed Total Commander, a file manager, it asks for permission to R/W storage. Once permission is granted, I have no issues with writing to the drive. I don’t use the default file manager in Android, so I cannot comment on it.
I think I have Android 9 on one of the Edges, tonight I will double check it.

mayby its problem with Super User Root I no give this to Xplore and Total Comanger.

I give root pemition to x-plore and total comager and nathing its chance

What Can I do with this?

please Goenjoy Your e-mail, then I try send You Kernel Logs from my computer