Not received cooling fan

I also have, 4k UHD torrents online, up to 100 GB. , 47 °.

Just the top cover should be fine :smile:

Looking forward for your response.

dear Gouwa , the difference is not big, if you want, will I make a separate video?:man_shrugging:t3:
I can remove it, power it up, and drive it idle on video

Wow! You’ve made what I had floating around in my head for months! :smile:

Bravo! What was the cost per unit?

(also do send some more angles, I’m curious if you attached it to the bottom-side, or the top-side)

I can share CAD files, if you want.

I only ordered one for $50.

The folks at the CNC mill told me that if you make 1000+, the average cost is $10 or less.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Как думаете ,в металлоремонте замутят такой?))ну там ,где всякие ключики делают дубликаты :grin::+1:
А так , хорошая работа!

Great! Looks like it is meant for the bottom-side of the DIY Case.

Yes if it is made in the thousands, might start with an extruded blank to reduce CNC time.

Yes, it applies to the bottom plate.

Then connect with the motherboard with 4MM thick silicone.

Originally, I also wanted to DIY other parts, but now I don’t need to DIY other parts, because this has achieved a satisfactory effect.

3 Likes

I’m thinking if we can produce this and sell to our users, and surely, we will pay you the IP and design fee instead.

@tsangyoujun will follow up.

3 Likes

What is the current ambient temperature of your room? I’m thinking we may want to put it through its paces to make sure it survives summer.

Yes you can PM me your CAD files, or share here too, and we can order a few prototypes to be sent out to some of our users for evaluation.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it. I feel honored.

I really like the hardware of KHADAS, it’s all out of love for KHADAS.

I will share the CAD file with you without any charge.

If there must be a reward, I hope to get a VIM3, or a discount coupon?

I will give it to my friend as a gift.

I hope you can produce him so that the next time you buy KHADAS products, you won’t have to pay 50 dollars for it…

The room was about 28~30℃ . No air conditioning.

I watched 4K video through KODI, ran ANTUTU, EMUELEC2.71 and tested it.

Maybe not rigorous enough, but I did get a satisfactory result.

Can’t seem to upload CAD files here? Is it my network fault? Can you tell me your E-mail?

1 Like

Yes, sure! And I think we can provide more VIMs or coupon for you :smile:

@tsangyoujun will confirm with you on this.

Hi, I just received mine. Here are pictures with the vim DIY case and heatsink, but the top cannot be fixed as well as expected because the fan is a bit too wide.

1 Like

as an option, unfold the cover

Hello, Please see here for solutions.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t remember this blog post and was thinking of solution B.

2 Likes

I too would go with solution b. Though I might use a rotary tool(Dremel) on low speed with a sanding disc rather than a pen knife/xacto knife when I try it.

1 Like