No sound through USB interface. Help is needed

Hello, can you solve my problem? Have you looked at the log I have attached?

@magetra cannot looked at the log.

Sorry, I was away without internet. I will upload catlog to google cloud. If you can’t open or removed the catlog incorrectly, write to me so that I know. Thank you

CATLOG - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psTtp-SPyr1Zz6mLEFp8utZZqGgDgb6N/view?usp=drive_link

@magetra cannot looked at the log.

I’m sorry, I made a mistake when I posted the catlog. I received an email that you tried to open the file but there was no permission. I changed the permissions for everyone.
please open it.

I’m sorry, I made a mistake when I posted the catlog. I received an email that you tried to open the file but there was no permission. I changed the permissions for everyone.
please open it.

@magetra Download the link file and then follow the following method to push it in for verification.
services.jar

adb root && adb remount
adb push services.jar system/framework/
adb shell sync
adb reboot

Hello. I installed the services.jar file according to your instructions, but the sound did not appear. I once again created the file catlog-10.18.2023.txt. Please check what the problem might be.

Hello. I installed the services.jar file according to your instructions, but the sound did not appear. I once again created the file catlog-10.18.2023.txt. Please check what the problem might be.

@magetra I have uploaded a firmware for Android 13 separately for you. Give it a try.

The new firmware has a problem related to screen resolution! I have a 4K touch screen. I enabled it in development tools
“pointer locator” and found that the sensor works on 1/4 of the entire screen. Fix please!
I can’t check the audio output.

You can first verify the sound issue with the mouse.
Additionally, the link you sent cannot be opened.

Ok, I’ll check today and give you the answer. I uploaded the video to Google Cloud.
Excuse me, I don’t speak English, I’m using a translator

My USB touch verification does not have this issue. You only need to follow the link below to solve your touch problem.

If you still have problems after verification, please download test002.wa file and execute the following command to check.

kedge2:/ # tinypcminfo -D 4
kedge2:/ # tinyplay test002.wav -D 4
Playing sample: 2 ch, 44100 hz, 16 bit 53338656 bytes

There is no problem with sound in Android 13! The sound works. But how can I solve the problem with a small screen area? Does the solution you gave me have anything to do with my case? I don’t need it to work in portrait mode. In Android 12 you solved many of my problems, as I understand it, with 13 I will have to solve everything all over again (. In Android 13 I distributed the Internet from my phone via 5 GHz Wi-Fi, but Khadas didn’t see it, it only worked with 2.4 GHz. In Android 12 there is no such problem was.

@magetra Thank you for your feedback. We ultimately need to spend more energy on Android 13. Even if you have problems testing now. You can give me feedback on the problems you have tested. The TP issue should be resolved according to the provided method.

I just verified and did not find this issue. Can you confirm again?

I checked again. After rebooting, wifi at 5GHz worked.

I have done some experiments with connecting the khadas device to my 4k touch monitor. When connecting type-c to type-c (thunderbold), a problem appears with the touchpad that does not work correctly in full screen. When connecting hdmi to hdmi, the touchpad works correctly in full screen.
Total: Touchpad problem when connected via thunderbold (type-c to type-c) Please fix this problem.
Tell me, should I close this topic and create a new one?

Follow the method I provided and create a new post if there are any touch related issues.
You only need to follow the link below to solve your touch problem.