No 800x480p support in android 11 for vim1s

Ok

Now after this??

Use the following command to extract the file

adb pull /storage/kernel.log

Ok i think I have to enable developer mode on the khadas vim to extract the log as i am getting error :

/system/bin/sh: adb: inaccessible or not found

You should do adb pull /storage/kernel.log under C:\Users\Archana\Downloads\tools>

I tries creating kernel log file by some methods but I am getting the following errors

You should still take out the dmesg log as I mentioned above, you will take the log to the desktop, the following command

C:\Users\Xiong>adb pull /storage/kernel.log C:\Users\Xiong\Desktop\

I have attached the link to the kernel file, it is in txt format as I had to copy everything in it into notepad. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBDYIFVfrk7REm2kA9ELkcYYlvSe_BXA/view?usp=share_link

Dis you figure out the problem ??

Hello, is the log you posted above when the HDMI display is not plugged in? Also, are you using the firmware we sent directly or using your own DIY firmware?

The log was acquired when the hdmi was not connected, i am using the firmware that had been provided by you.

That may still require you to grab the dmesg log when HDMI is connected, trouble

ok
I will try again with the hdmi connected.

here is the link to kernel log with hdmi connected

@Pranay
Hello, I checked the log you sent and found no abnormal information. I also tried the “480p-60hz” resolution option on our monitor and it can be displayed normally. The full name of this “480p60hz” is “720x480p60hz” , and I see that the monitor in your video is very small. I’m not sure if yours is similar to a MIPI screen. Do you have a normal computer monitor over there? You can check whether it can display 480p resolution on a normal computer monitor.

My display resolution is 800x480 but the khadas vim board does not even display at 720x480 resolution, I tested the display with my laptop and it works fine, no rpoblem with the laptop, I waited for 10 minutes but nothing appeared on screen after the logo.

I would have been happy even if it ran at 720x480 resolution.

I dont have another monitor but I have tv, though the board works fine with tv but I cannot use my tv everyday.

Can you provide a solution.

I tried mounting the image file you provided but I get the error that the img file is corrupted.

@Pranay

Hello, the next firmware release will fix this problem, please continue to pay attention to the release of the firmware