Need someone to do some tests for me

Hai Guys,
I am new to this community, but I have been reading it for some time now,

I need someone to do some tests for me, on the VIM3 Pro board

mostly playing some games, I understand it is a bit silly to as to ask for someone to play games on a professional AI development board, but I like the board, because it is very fast and speedy, also is quite economical.

Please personal message me if you can do it for me,

Thank you, good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Aurasped, welcome to the community

sure I am willing to do the test for you,

Haha, please understand this is a maker board, it is yours if you have it, you can do whatever you want,
tell me what types of games do you want me to test ?

2 Likes

thank you, may I message you personally, It feels weird to ask in the public forum :grin:

Ok whatever suits you :slightly_smiling_face:
please note we have done some Benchmarks on the VIM3, please read those as well,

1 Like

I have read that I need more usage test, please, thank you.

Hi, if you are talking about android, then all the games that are available today should go without problems on a 4/32 system, the only thing you need to think about is cooling
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yes, gets a bit toasty while playing crossy road :joy:

hello, Can you tell me anything about the emulation things in linux, I am willing to spend how much ever if i can play it with no performance drops

I need test in both linux and Android, also when is Android 10 coming for this device ?
it has been long time since release or this board always in android Pie forever thank you

we have emulelec that is good for emulation, and other than that I guess you can use retropie pie on Ubuntu

Android 10 is purely based on the time at which Amlogic releases the Android 10 SDK, we have been told that we can expect it by Q4 of this year

Good day !

Oh, that is ok, I am planning to make a Hand emulation device, like this,
If it is good and suit my needs i will purchase The VIM3 Pro board

2 Likes

Yes, you can safely take, there should be no problems, especially when a person understands what he is doing
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, Go big or go home :grin:

Ok Thank you, I will observe the Viability and see the cost to performance Ratio, I need to be able to be able to play heavy emulators with no problems,

what is the Antutu score on android, is it above 200,000 ?

on firmware from Superceleron I watched up to 164000

2 Likes

I believe 200000 is a long shot, maybe if android was more optimized, 180000 is more probable :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he was able to squeeze the maximum
:smiley:

2 Likes

Ok thank you guys, I will have to see, I expected a little more, also it seems that ur GPIO is not compatible with the Raspi display and other Hats, that is downside for me,

I want to use RPi GPIO display with no fuss at all, in that case, it is making it difficult for me to decide,

Yes I see that, but I have greater hopes for Superceleron’s Amazing Android ROM :relaxed:

Hmm, yes that is true, but maybe you can use the Khadas touch screen instead ?

1 Like

the only thing I want to draw your attention to is that the processor is the fastest today, since many manufacturers have 1.7,1.8, Khadas has full 2.2 and 1.8 frequencies

2 Likes