Krescue - take full control of your VIM device! easy way to install ANY OS! + back/restore your system

special note for all who cant recognize this voice - its was me :wink:

5 Likes

@hyphop I speculated that, your voice is quite bold, I thought it was some voice generated by those Pronunciation machines :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (No offense in any manner)

the video served its purpose, Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By the way, I could only guess
:grin:

Yes, not just you, include me too :smile:

i think the rest too
:point_up::grin:

yes o want Youjun sweet voice too

3 Likes

we need to hear more of khadas staff’s voice, This is the first time we had a Youjun X Hyphop production, we need more cool videos :wink:

1 Like

yes ,he will not mind
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes, buddy, here I agree with you, especially the training videos!
:point_up:

Welcome to the Khadas Dojo… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

thank you, friend
:+1:

No don’t thank me, thank the dojo masters, youjun, gouwa and the new teacher Hyphop :wink:

certainly thank them all!
:+1:

Thanks guys for the appreciation!

I wasn’t feeling too hot that day, a little tired, otherwise I would video myself.

I’ll squeeze myself into the next video, maybe we could have a big announcement. :smile:

3 Likes

thank you for the clarification!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

How come not all Firmware are available for devices?

If i use Krescue and go to list i dont see all the roms available for my VIM1 as i see if i go into Files on Khadas.com?

If we have to install each Kresue for each device say VIM1 Krescue i dont want to see VIM2 and VIM3 files just what i can use for VIM1

I went to try all roms for VIM1 but i cant install “marshmallow” file from Krescue

Also, VIm1 “get fun” starwars is not working lol

1 Like

You can Dump (copy and paste) firmware images that you have downloaded online from the khadas website to the SD card, and then burn the images to eMMC from Krescue…

I am not quite sure what that means ? Get fun starwars ?

I think Hyphop can incorporate that in the next version as far as I know, this particular file download spot is a bit messy…

Needs some reorganization…

yes, you need to contact Hyphop for the required ROM
:slightly_smiling_face:

yes, for each vim or edge its own Krescue, but what you see all the images is from a common server,and some images are universal, that is, for all vim

Isn’t there a single common image for all Khadas devices now ?