Khadas VIM3 is launching on 24 June!

Yay, I got my $20 discount/reservation! I am so psyched! Anyone interested in trading order numbers?

P.S. I love the DIY case, super sharp!!!

2 Likes

Where did you see custom case, and where can I get it?

This is the case I was referring to:

Admins, can you verify that the Vim 1/2 DIY case will fit the VIM 3?

Yep, confirmed :wink:

2 Likes

@appwizcpl I have already completed step 2, is it possible that we collaborate?

2 Likes

Guys, if anyone wants to collaborate to get a discount by completing step 3, please let me know. Thx!

2 Likes

I am interested in buying (with a coupon) a VIM3 pro, what are your proposals for a win-win configuration between you and me ?

2 Likes

@cheungie

I am most likely set, @x_w_r helped me, however you can help @x_w_r by giving him your order number, and finding someone third. I also cannot give you my order number, as I used it to help another user. Read the new post from @tsangyoujun to see how it works, we can’t just exchange our order numbers.

1 Like

Thx @appwizcpl

@x_w_r you can PM me.

Can someone please help me with Step 3 Thx.

2 Likes

Guys, I gave away my order number to @x_w_r already. Grateful if someone could give me his so that I can complete step 3. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Hey I just want to thank @cheungie for helping me in completing Step 3. He gave me his order# so I can get a discount.
Guys, anyone who completed Step 2 and still has his order# untouched, please help @cheungie, we can all win by helping each other.

4 Likes

Great expansion, what would be max speed of second ethernet, 100 or 1000 Mb/s ?

It’s 100Mbps Ethernet on the M2X module:

You can check VIM3 Schematic for the further details.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

@A-Abby will be managing the VIM3 discount coupons - if you have any questions regarding your coupon, or discount total, do send her a PM.

We will send you guys the Khadas Shop discount coupons on monday morning, 24th June - which will be about 9PM monday (GMT+8) for us.

Good luck!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!

I would like to use VIM3 with NVM 2TB drive for Kodi as media center - would intel 660P 2TB work/fit and can be used as internal storage for Kodi? Would you recommend LibreElec or CoreElec?
I need to connect BT keyboard to control Kodi (via USB) and external USB sound card (Mutec MC-3).

Would you recommend heatsink / case for this use?

Cheers

@A-Abby what about the #4 ?
When you unlock it?

The #4 means that you share important VIM3 specifications again and tell your friends when VIM3 is Launch. It will be unlocked on the day of Launch.

2 Likes

Hi all, I am now looking for a buyer and a order id, not sure what happened to my buyer before. Thanks!

?? I‘m here.
We are the First how complete step 3

Hi,the third task is that you need to invite your friends to buy and tell us your friend’s order number, so you will get another $10 coupon!