Khadas Edge Custom Android-Q Firmware

Khadas Edge Custom AndroidTV-Q Firmware v1.0 (Phone layout)

Add Google Apps
Rooted by Magisk
Fixed 10-bit video playback
Add Wallpapers
Add Immersive Mode, fullscreen app support - Enable in Accessibility Options
Add Rotation support
Wifi on by default
Latest Video codecs
Fix Youtube video freezing
Ad-block for better browsing
Add Kodi, Nova Video Player, SmartYoutubeTV MiXplorer, Media Center app
PS4 controllers work now and you can also enable Dark Mode in Settings - Display

Link: https://mega.nz/file/JZdgGSIS#gaqKoDvJ8vUkNIl0urmv1Oyzl_Vy9aZJxG-4a-xxMmY
Pass: khadas
Use AndroidTool v2.71 or higher to flash or FactoryTool v1.68
If using AndroidTool, first do EraseFlash then Upgrade and if using FactoryTool do Restore

8 Likes

Very nice to see this. Thank you mo123.

1 Like

New AndroidTV Q firmware released
Hope everyone enjoy it.
It took a lot of time and effort to make and get it bootable since AndroidTV 10 is not even supported on RK3399 by Rockchip.

4 Likes

hello. Thank you very much @mo123 for the wonderful firmware and for the work you put in. this is the best firmware i have had on this computer. it is the fastest, most stable. unfortunately i have a small problem with it. it does not keep my resolution settings between restarts. I set 1920x1080 and it sets me to 1280x720 after restart setting to auto doesn’t help . monitor lg dm2752, tested on many hdmi cables. i also changed the hdmi jack on the monitor. and used latest smart launcher . without this laucncher it is the same. what effect does connecting the second screen to the computer have? Does it work as a second independent monitor or a copy of the main one ? What adapter do I need to use ? sorry for automatic translate. My computer it’s Khadas Edge V max
Przetłumaczono za pomocą DeepL DeepL Translate App for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android