Indiegogo Campaign + Edge Developer Samples

I do not know the plans of others and am responsible only for myself. I plan to release everything I do and for EDGE. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Video of the Edge docked with Captain Carrier Board, undergoing a 4K video aging test, and battery test!

It was actually recorded in 4K at 60FPS, however, iMovie reduced it to 1080P at 25FPS. I’ll see which software allows me to edit and compile in 4K. 60FPS is really butter-smooth, which is what we’re actually seeing on the screen…

Oh that Peking Duck.

4 Likes

Was the test running on Android ?

Yes you are right, running Android, you can see from the last few seconds, the battery UI is clearly android :slight_smile:

ok. i would have been impressed if it was running in linux

What’s the new date ?

And could you answer my questions about the serial/debug console ?
https://forum.khadas.com/t/indiegogo-campaign-edge-developer-samples/2789/138?u=tigger

Third time. no response. I’m out.
Already ordered my previous first choice (2 boards + accessories).

Hi Tigger:
Sorry for the late response, our guys were focus too much time on building the Indiegogo Page :wink: And we finally change the launch Date to next Monday(5th Nov), as it’s Halloween day these days.

Thanks!

2 Likes

3705 Cooling Fan Noise Measurement (4K)! Fan was running at middle-speed setting.

4 Likes

4K video of the Edge + Captain + 3705 Cooling Fan + Heatsink, running Ubuntu at 1080P and 4K, watching YouTube!

3 Likes

Nice work, looking good.

Looking forward, excellent

KHADAS EDGE IS FINALLY LAUNCHED :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello. it’s done pioneer khadas edge v + accessory, more than waiting for early January

1 Like

Thank you Fred for your support! :smiley:

1 Like

for history, I won 25% with the game give the right price. I canceled the first order to take the one with the 25%. by cons no accessories, radiator etc etc etc

1 Like

Could you update the photo of Edge-V to V11?

https://docs.khadas.com/edge/EdgeVInterfaces.html

We plan to SMT 60 PCS Edge-V11 next week, will update then.

Some changes on Edge-V V11:

• Move the TP connector to the bottom side
  • Move the Gesture Sensor to the place between IR & GPIO
  • Change to Fan header to 4PIN to compatable with 3705 cooling fan.

Good day!

2 Likes

As our Edge Indiegogo Campaign is now live, we’re moving the topic here:

This topic will now be closed, thanks guys! :smiley:

1 Like