Yolov5 ONNX conversion

Hi, I tried to convert my trained YOLOV5 file into onnx and convert it using conversion tools

But I encounter this problem. (I used onnx==1.6.0) as the documentation said.
Any idea why this causes the problem of model conversion and how to solve it?
Many thanks in advance. (This model conversion has given me 2 sleepless nights already…)

E Calc node ScatterND_638 output shape fail
W ----------------Warning(2)----------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/shape_inference.py”, line 50, in infer_shape
File “/home/wudi/code/amlnn_tools/aml_npu_sdk_6.4.3/acuity-toolkit/bin/acuitylib/acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/ops/scatter_nd.py”, line 33, in ScatterND
return scatter_nd_impl(data, indices, updates)
File “/home/wudi/code/amlnn_tools/aml_npu_sdk_6.4.3/acuity-toolkit/bin/acuitylib/acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/ops/scatter_nd.py”, line 24, in scatter_nd_impl
output[indices[i]] = updates[i]

@stevenwudi Can you provide the complete error message, it doesn’t seem to be complete here ?

Here is the error message. Could it be onnx to numpy issue?

File "acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/shape_inference.py", line 50, in infer_shape
  File "/home/wudi/code/amlnn_tools/aml_npu_sdk_6.4.3/acuity-toolkit/bin/acuitylib/acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/ops/scatter_nd.py", line 28, in ScatterND
    return scatter_nd_impl(data, indices, updates)
  File "/home/wudi/code/amlnn_tools/aml_npu_sdk_6.4.3/acuity-toolkit/bin/acuitylib/acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/ops/scatter_nd.py", line 21, in scatter_nd_impl
    output[indices[i]] = updates[i]
IndexError: arrays used as indices must be of integer (or boolean) type

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "convertonnx.py", line 52, in <module>
  File "convertonnx.py", line 45, in main
  File "acuitylib/vsi_nn.py", line 153, in load_onnx
  File "acuitylib/app/importer/import_onnx.py", line 107, in run
  File "acuitylib/converter/convert_onnx.py", line 62, in __init__
  File "acuitylib/converter/convert_onnx.py", line 220, in _shape_inference
  File "acuitylib/onnx_ir/onnx_numpy_backend/shape_inference.py", line 52, in infer_shape
  File "acuitylib/acuitylog.py", line 251, in e
ValueError: Calc node ScatterND_935 output shape fail
[446] Failed to execute script convertonnx

@stevenwudi Maybe you need to check , are there unsupported layers in the model .

I’m not sure about what happend .

It looks like the array is out of bounds here

I checked, the index i in the following quote is floating number.

I will further check what is this scatter function doing and try to correct the float to int, I will keep you posted @Frank

One more thing, can we convert .onnx, is the script trying to go from the output backward to input? (It seems the case from my understanding: cause the error will start from the output first…). Could you kindly help to clarify that @Frank . Thanks a lot!

@stevenwudi The code is not open source. To be honest, I have a lot of questions, but there is no way to verify