XML Camera Profile

Hi,
We have developed a kernel driver for our own custom camera module. We can read data and have all the setting for the camera. But we cannot use their rkisp or rkcamsrc because we do not have a way to generate the XML camera profile.
Would any body be able to point us out the tools for we need to create the file?
Regards,

Are you on 7.1 or 9.0?

We are using ubuntu. The driver is developed with rockchip-isp1.

To be more precise, we would like to use our camera with auto exposure and auto white balance. gstreamer rkcamsrc requires an XML camera profile, which we do not know how to generate. Right now, we can use gstreamer with rkcamsrc, but we have to disable 3A.

Regards,

RKIQTool.zip

The tool test account is as followsļ¼š

Account: WESION

Password: WESION

Phoneļ¼š 10000000000

Licenseļ¼š

37223AB2-C8D9-4216-A8BD-F326B6745BE0

1EA95ACB-8776-4c69-BFE7-15374A5E6EC0

Dear goenjoy, I try to login RKIQTool v2.0 by those info but it shows Authorization failed #FF01509, whatā€™s that mean ?

RKIQTool v2.0 only supports RK1108 platform.

RKIQTool v1.0 supports RK1108态RK3288态RK3368态RK3399 platform.
So use RKIQTool v1.0.

1 Like

Thanks for reply, but Iā€™m sticking hereā€¦login failed.
login%20failed

When RKIQTOOL is first run, users need to register their account number and serial number. A serial number can only register one computer. When registering, the network needs to be smooth.

so this 37223AB2-C8D9-4216-A8BD-F326B6745BE0 Has been registered for use by others.
You can use this 1EA95ACB-8776-4c69-BFE7-15374A5E6EC0 to see.

If not, I have to apply for the serial number from the original factory.

Dear goenjoy, this 1EA95ACB-8776-4c69-BFE7-15374A5E6EC0 canā€™t register too.:upside_down_face:

Private letters have been sent to you.

Hi @pitchaya,
Interested to hear about your custom camera module and kernal driver. Would you be able to share some details about what youā€™ve done?
Thanks

We are using it for an Onsemi camera sensor and two Sony sensors. All modules are custom design in house for our application. We have experience implementing camera drivers for several systems already ( NVIDIA Tegra, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Lattice Semi and Xilinx). For RK3399, the process is pretty straight forward, much better than says, Amlogic or Rasberry Pi.

We originally were intent to use Edge for some smart cameras, thatā€™s why we want to use ISP. We end up using Edge for another application, which we end up just using the raw images for two reasons. First, we prefer implementing our own software pipeline because we have several boards using the same sensors, but we want the same images. Second, RK3399 cannot accept image sensor sizes we want. In fact, the driver put a strict size on it even when we are not using the ISP. We end up change a bit of RK3399 platform driver too.

During the experiment with RK3399 ISP, we end up creating rough XML file using the tool, then just create another program to do calibration directly on XML.

1 Like

Dear goenjoy, I have a similar request from you. I am trying to use my custom camera module , my driver works but I dont have proper IQ xml file for it. So I need to modify an IQ file. Cand you help me with the license ID for RKIQTool?

@Sunay_MUTLU Can you provide the order information for your purchase of edge? Because of limited resources, I will provide it to you only after I make sure you are our user.

Dear goenjoy, I bought Khadas Edge Basic from digikey.com. What you need exactly as order information? I can send my invoice.

@Sunay_MUTLU You can consult the salesperson and ask him to ask me for the number. Iā€™ll give it to the salesperson and ask him to give it to you.

Dear @goenjoy , I requested our sales order from digikey.com part number 2064-KEG1-B-002-ND and SALES ORDER ID 63872624.

@Sunay_MUTLU Private letters have been sent to you.