Where can I download source code of demo applications for VIM3/Ubuntu18.04(arm64) board

Dear a technical team,

• detect_demo - Yoloface/YoloV2/YoloV3 demo with video
  • detect_demo_picture - Yoloface/YoloV2/YoloV3 demo with picture
  • inceptionv3 - Inceptionv3

Recently, I read the below webpage that was posted by the @numbqq.

In order to study applications of the Khadas NPU board, I want to compile the source files directly. So, I am looking for the source code of “detect_demo_picture”, “detect_demo_picture”, and “inceptionv3” binary files. Where can I download the related source code?

For example,

BRs,
Geunsik Lim.

Please read the post carefully…

khadas / aml_npu_app · GitLab

@numbqq, Thank you for your fast reply. When I visited the aml_npu_app gitlab repository above, I could not find appropriate source folders for (1) detect_demo, (2) detect_demo_picture, and (3) inceptionv3 binaries. Can I find an official build manual to compile directly source filea to generate the demo binaries at the aml_npu_app gitlab repository? I want to try to run demo files that can manually be compiled by me one the VIM3Pro/Ubuntu 18.04(arm64) board that I bought from you company.

Thanks reading.

BRs,
Geunsik Lim

https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/HowToUseNpu.html

1 Like

Can I find an official build manual to compile directly source filea to generate the demo binaries at the aml_npu_app gitlab repository? I want to try to run demo files that can manually be compiled by me one the VIM3Pro/Ubuntu 18.04(arm64) board that I bought from your company.

@numbqq, RESEND, PTAL.