What touch screens compatible with VIM4

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Android

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas Image 220826

Hello Everyone,

I am working with the VIM4 and my colleagues ordered the Odroid VU8m screen for another board.

Can I use something like this or something similar?

What are some other boards that are supported or work with the VIM4?

Is it possible to get these screens to work with minimal effort (short deadline and limited knowledge)

Thanks!
Aaron

@chandrian tolerable. However, you need to design an adapter board according to the Mipi screen interface definition of our board to match the correct electrical connection with the Mipi screen provided by you. In addition, you also need to conduct software driver debugging (Mipi + touch screen).

Is there a list of supported screens that would require little work? I have not done drivers before and dont have a ton of time in the scope to learn and develop one.

Thanks for the response.

Preferably one with a MIPI input, as we dont have a ton of space for a USB/HDMI combo.

Thanks again

Sorry, there’s no large screen for the time being. We are already planning a 10.1-inch LCD. I can’t give you the time yet.

7 дюймовый не планируется?

There is no plan for this size at present.

@goenjoy any update on this?

@ccsystems Do you want a 10 inch screen? If so,I can provide feedback to the sales team.

1 Like

@goenjoy I saw in the November release notes for Android that there is mention of the 10 inch screen so I assume it’s not far away. Thanks

@ccsystems We have quite some units in stocks, if you want to have a test on TS101 please contact with us soon. I have sent my mail address to you privately. Please notice.

1 Like