Welcome to Khadas!

Welcome to Khadas!

First search for a similar thread before posting your message. If you cannot find a similar thread, select a similar topic from the homepage, then create a new post with a descriptive title and contents. For forum etiquette, see our forum faq guide. If you need to reinstall your operating system, please use OOWOW. If you need to capture your system log, refer to the videos; Android or Linux. For specific inquiries, you may “@” the responsible maintainers from within your post:

Android: @goenjoy @xiong.zhang
Linux / NPU Toolkit: @numbqq, @Louis-Cheng-Liu @ivan.li
MIPI Cameras: @numbqq
OOWOW: @hyphop
Tone2 Pro: @Eric68, @Gouwa, @tsangyoujun
Android TV: @superceleron
Manjaro Arm Linux: @Spikerguy
FreeBSD: @SleepWalker
Twister OS: @JeremiahCornelius
Water Turrets / Crypto Mining: @birty
News / Publicity: @tsangyoujun
Shop / AliExpress: @Sunny.zhao

Enjoy your stay! :blush:

5 Likes

Excellent banner. It’s like a dream come true. :smile:

4 Likes

Do like a volunteer :joy:

2 Likes

I do not think you are under further obligation.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But from what I have seen on the forum, you are the go-to user for knowledge when it comes to mining on these devices. Be it hardware or software for mining, you are a wealth of info. I think I have at-ed(@) you a few times on the subject already.
Yep, your response is completely voluntary.:grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words and I don’t mind :grinning:

3 Likes

Perfect.
Now it is easier for users to tag the right person and will increase the response time.

Good work team.

3 Likes

Hi @tsangyoujun - and who is a right person to ask about product availability in a shop and Aliexpress ? Currently wondering when TS050 will be back into stock, as one of my TS050 screens apparently become dead and I need to buy another one new.

Hello dear,
this is Ruby from Khadas, you can go to Khadas official shop, I am managing the shop rigth now.
https://khadas.aliexpress.com/store/4381108?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4111611eFZ9OR1
For TS050, we recently don’t have stock in the warehouse, would you mind waiting for some days more?
When it’s ready, I will notity you in the forum.
Or you can leave your email address, I can send the notifications later.

1 Like

Thanks for update! Of course I’ll wait when TS050 will be back into stock on Ali. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @OldNavi,

The TS050 screen is ready to ship in Aliexpress Shop/Khadas Shop and Amazon. :blush:

4 Likes

Cool! Many thanks for this! I’ve ordered it from Khadas Aliexpress shop - seems not much items arrived into stock - but I was fast enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your support, you will receive the kits soon.

1 Like