Volumio for Khadas

The first installation of Khadas VIM2 + Volumio in the car and the first visit to the competition in sound quality.
The result - the winner of the absolute class - the highest class, stronger system!

After this victory, all participants will move to buy Khadas.
Now we need a sleep mode (hibernation) with power save mode like on Android, as volumio is loaded for a very long time.

See more about this car.

Please give us power save mode for volumio :slight_smile:

aha, real good job! :wink:

Congratulate :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can do, but I don’t promise it will be fast (summer is a holiday period …). :beach_umbrella:

@balbes150
Thank you for help and volumio ROM!

The second installation of Khadas VIM1 + Volumio in the car and new visit to the competition in sound quality.
The result - the winner of the absolute class - the highest class, stronger system, AGAIN!

See more about this car.

@balbes150
Thank you for your great job!

PS: please add suport USB multimedia keys and power save mode.
Many thanks!!!

О каких ключах речь ?

Привет.
Речь идёт о простой юсб клавиатуре с мультимедийными кнопками. Чтобы можно было подключить клавиатуру к волюмио и переключать треки и на паузу ставить.

Это надо @Stefan и @gkkpch спросить, существует ли вообще такой функционал в Volumio, там же вроде управление через вэб-интерфес работает.

Давай проще через gpio напишем.
Пиши чего надо сделать.
Трек вперед назад пауза и плей ?
Я такое уже сделал другу на проводной интерфейс алпайна.
Напиши в личьку если что.
Я ж тоже на соревки в экспертах выезжаю (пока чемпион)

Hello, is it possible to use the allo isolator with the vim2 at the i2s signal. My idea was to connect the i2s pins, the 5V pin and ground from the vim2 with the isolator and than to the dac, but this way don’t funktion. By the way I see, that at the 5V pin at the vim2 are only 4,85 V.

Thanks for answer
Sebastian