Here we release the new version of Ubuntu 22.04 V1.2-221018 for VIM4.
- Bug fixup
- Update to version 5.4.180
- Fix NVMe SSD stability issues
- Add OS08A10 MIPI camera support
- Add TS050 MIPI touchscreen support
- Add HDMI+MIPI dual screen support (only for desktop, console doesn’t support dual disaplay)
- Add RM500Q 5G module support
- Fix Wi-Fi latency issue
Note: About HDMI+MIPI dual display
- Only support desktop
- Server (console) image doesn’t support
- MIPI screen is the primary display
- No HDMI hotplug
- No audio of HDMI IN
- Fix HDMI hotplug issue
- Fix HDMI IN audio issue
- Add more HDMI resolutions
If you want to do a full clean installation, you can use OOWOW to install the image online.
If you don’t want to reinstall the system, you can also use the simple commands below to upgrade your system to leatest version.
$ sudo apt update $ sudo apt full-upgrade $ sync $ sudo reboot
Note: For OTA upgrade, current image must be previous release V1.1-220721.
Ths images are built using Fenix scripts, you can use it to build your own image!