Vim4 stopped booting and khadas logo don't desapier

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas official image.

Please describe your issue below:

For some reason vim4 stopped booting, but it worked fine until recently. Now khadas logo appears, then for a second monitor go dark, then khadas logo appears again and nothing happens after that.

How you supply the power? Please make sure you use the 24W PD adaptor.

Can you boot into oowow ?

Yes, I can boot into oowow.
I’m using 20W pd adaptor. But I am using it for three days already and this problem came up today.

What you have done before this happend? Unexpected power off? Does it work when reinstall the system with oowow ?

I was trying to install ubuntu 20.04 gnome img that was created using this GitHub - khadas/fenix: One-stop script set to build Ubuntu/Debian images repo.
No unexpected power off happened.
No, it’s not working.

We don’t maintain Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome image, so it may not work properly. Please use the Ubuntu 22.04 Gnome image.

After that I again install ubuntu 20.04 server from official images, it still didn’t work.

Please try to reinstall leatest Ubuntu 22.04 images, it should work.

Hello @Edvard

Just fixed the Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome desktop, if you need it please update fenix source code and rebuild Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome desktop image.

Sorry for not so quick as it should reply. So, I tried tried to reinstall Ubuntu 22.04 first, but it didn’t help.
But I updated fenix source code and installed Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome image and that did the trick. Everything is working now, thank you for your help