VIM4 Change ubuntu config file

Thanks to your help, I solved most things.
I cannot set the screen to mirror. I installed gnome-randr as you said. However, as far as I see in the github repo, there has been no development regarding mirror. If you have different information, what command should I use to project the same image on both screens connected to Khadas VIM4?

You can set screen mirroring functionality with the premise of settings app > displays.

The Mirror feature appears in the Display section of Settings, but when I click on the mirror, the settings close and there is no change on the screen.

What you mean about mirror? Do you mean Orientation setting or others ?

When I connect a PC monitor and a ts050 to Khadas, I want the same image to be provided on both. This is what I refer to as a mirror.

Hello @ozgedurgut

We reproduced this issue on our side, we will check this issue.

Hello @numbqq,

In this link, there is a possibility of adding dual feature while there is no dual feature in Vim3. Can I add the mirror feature to the system by making any changes in the location(/usr/local/bin/hdmi.sh) you mentioned here ?
or,
You have activated this feature in Vim4. Where do you activate the Join Display feature in Settings > Display > Display Mode? Can I add a mirror feature by making changes to this file?

VIM3 5.15 kernel will support MIPI+HDMI dual screen.

Ok, but I’m interested in vim4. If you have an answer about that part, I would like to know. Where do you activate the Join Display feature in Settings > Display > Display Mode? Can I add a mirror feature by making changes to this file?

Dual screen will enable it automically.

Yes, I know. I’m asking something else. I’m looking for a way to use the “mirror” feature in Vim4.

We have reproduced this issue on our side, we will check this issue.

Hi @numbqq ,
We need this feature urgently. Do you have a timeframe for progress? Thanks

Hello @ozgedurgut

Still work in progress, there is no timeline yet.

Hello @numbqq
I have to ask, is there any progress?

Hello @ozgedurgut

Still work in progress.

Hi @numbqq
Is there any change in the situation?

Hello @ozgedurgut

Still not yet.

Hello @numbqq,
Is there any development regarding the mirror feature?

Hello again @numbqq , it’s been a long time. Any progress ? I really need this improvement. If you have any suggestions please let me know. If there is any screen mirroring application that will work in khadas vim4, it will work for me right now.