Vim3L Android - Hard Reset

1)When I perform the Hard Reset on the Khadas VIM3L it returns directily the for Android 9 - Initial screen)

1. When I perform the Hard Reset on another Android device, such as a Tablet, it returns first of all the screen below.( is that I need)
    The requirement is that after a “Factory Reset” this first setup step is available, as we use this print identifier (afw#hub) instead of a google account to start the MDM (Mobile Device Management) AirWatch configuration.
    For that we need a Fully Managed Device
    It´s that possible on Khadas Vim 3L -Using Android 9 -

@ulisses Do you want the boot wizard? If so, please modify it as follows:

/device/khadas$ git diff
diff --git a/kvim3l/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SettingsProvider/res/values/defaults.xml b/kvim3l/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SettingsProvider/res/values/defaults.xml
index fafe18d..ce358fb 100644
--- a/kvim3l/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SettingsProvider/res/values/defaults.xml
+++ b/kvim3l/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SettingsProvider/res/values/defaults.xml
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@
     <bool name="def_wifi_on">true</bool>
     <integer name="def_long_press_timeout_millis">1000</integer>
     <bool name="def_lockscreen_disabled">true</bool>
-    <bool name="def_user_setup_complete">true</bool>
+    <bool name="def_user_setup_complete">false</bool>

Thanks, for the quick reply, but I think the boot wizard, is not that I need.

@ulisses What are your needs? Please describe the requirements more clearly.

I have another issue using another app but the same kind of app, the called MDM. Inn that case is a “Hexnode UEM” (could find in appstore). When I´m trying to install that stop in configuration page, looking for a Administrator Privileges, I was looking for all setings in the config panel, but nothing happens. could see the image attached.
IMG_1224
Could please help me in this issue?